R1 Tactical, LLC is a NIC Certified Cerakote Applicator. Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers, and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real-world applications.
We also offer GunCandy weapons-grade coloring with all Cerakote applications. GunCandy colors are designed to work with all firearms coatings and when applied have zero impact on the integrity of the parent coating. A Cerakote basecoat must be first applied prior to the GunCandy application.
Click here for Cerakote pricing or you may use the individual Cerakote product categories below to build your project from our dropdown lists. Please note that the pricing listed is only an estimate and may be revised upon the initial review of the services requested. If additional costs are required, you will be notified by the email or phone number provided at the time of checkout, which may delay the start of your project. Additional costs will be billed separately to the customer on a follow-on basis if required.
Due to the current workload, Cerakoting & GunCandy turnaround is currently three weeks upon receipt of the firearm.
Two ways to order your Cerakote / GunCandy project from Redcon1 Tactical
Customer Purchases Items Directly from the Website:
- Customer purchases items off of the website and then add Cerakoting with options from the dropdown or calls sales at (910) 777-5376 for all phone orders.
- A Redcon1 Tactical sales rep then will follow up with you to review your order and clarify any questions about the details of the project.
Customer Ships Items to be Cerakoted:
- Customer purchases Cerokate with options from the website dropdown or call sales at (910) 777-5376 for all phone orders.
- Next, schedule your firearm/parts to be mailed or dropped off to Redcon1 Tactical by calling sales at (910) 777-5376 or email@example.com. At that time, you can also provide any additional details of colors, patterns, and specific options of your Cerakote project.
- Upon receipt of the firearm/parts, the Cerakoter will inspect all items and possibly notify the customer of any special requirements (or clarify details of the project), which may incur additional costs prior to Cerakoting services.
- NOTE: Firearms must be completely stripped (all pins and parts disassembled) to not incur additional disassembly/assembly fee. Partial fee can be accommodated if you have difficulty with the disassembly/assembly of certain parts.
Let us know if you have any questions because we are here to work with you. We are always looking forward to the next challenge!