CMC Triggers Match Grade Single Stage Curved AR-15 Drop-In Trigger 3.5 lb
* Retention Pin Kit now includes 4 Screws, 2 Posts, and 2 wrenches
The Tactical Trigger Group is a completely self contained, 100% drop-in fire control group upgrade for the AR-15, LR-308 and AR-10 rifles. Building on the original Super Match design, the double patented Tactical Flat Trigger design yeilds truly remarkable and unprecedented trigger control, trigger feel and accuracy, while also the retaining the rugged reliability of a Mil-Spec trigger group. Trigger pull is factory pre-set between 3-1/2 and 4 pounds, and is not user adjustable. Fits most standard Mil-Spec lower receivers with .154" trigger and hammer pin holes.
CMC's innovative, self-contained and easy-to-install AR-15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC's AR-15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
Mfr Part: 91501
Model: Single Stage
Type: Curved Trigger
Description: Match Trigger
Size: .154" Small Pin
Includes: Retention Pin Kit with 4x Screws, 2x Posts, 2x Wrenches
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we're famous for.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers. Available for small or large center pin receiver holes.
- Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .