Magpul CTR (Compact Restricted Stock) Collapsible Mil-Spec Buttstock - Black
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the U.S.A.
Mfr Part: MAG310-BLK
Material: Reinforced Polymer
Weight: 8.8 oz
Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.8 in
Length, max: 6.9 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in
QD Sling Mount: Yes
Fits: Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: Buffer tubes come in two sizes: Mil-Spec or Commercial diameter. The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter. The standard is Mil-Spec and Commercial stocks and buffer tubes are usually described as such.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.