R1 Tactical Modified Lancer L5 Purple Translucent Advanced Warfighter 30-round Magazine 5.56
The L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a family translucent magazines developed for the 5.56mm AR15/M4/M16 rifle system. It has an impact resistant translucent polymer body, corrosion resistant steel feed lips and a removable, rubber coated bottom. The L5 was designed to be used with the existing magazine pouches and carriers
Note: Color is not factory, but modified by R1 Tactical.
- Capacity: 30-round
- Caliber: 223 REM / 5.56x45 NATO
- Color: Translucent Purple
- Translucent polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
- Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Steel feed lips with a corrosion resistant coating, permanently molded into the body
- 30 Round version has Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds
- Body texture, contour and rubber coated bottom are designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches
- Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel
- Same basic design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
- Made in the USA
Note: The following US States restrict high capacity magazines: 10rnd – CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NJ, NY, HI (AR15 Pistols Only), VT, Cook County and Chicago, IL and 15rnd – CO, and Aurora, IL. It is the buyer's responsibility to know local and state laws prior to purchasing.
Click here for more information on Redcon1 Tactical's policies on Firearms & Magazine Restrictions.