Lancer L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter 30-round Magazine 5.56 - Translucent Clear
Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel, durability of polymer and weight of aluminum – the L5AWM. The magazine design includes a one-piece, wrap-around steel feed lip assembly and an aggressive surface texture to create the ultimate hybrid magazine tough enough for military, LE and commercial use.
NOTE: The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, and SA80, chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Rem.
Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
Mfr Part: 999-000-2320-31
Color: Translucent Clear
Caliber: 223 REM / 5.56x45 NATO
Body Material: Polymer
Weight: 4.48 oz
- Translucent polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
- Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Steel feed lips with a corrosion resistant coating, permanently molded into the body
- 30 Round version has Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds
- Body texture, contour and rubber coated bottom are designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches
- Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel
- Same basic design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
- Made in the USA
Note: The following US States restrict high capacity magazines: 10rnd – CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NJ, NY, HI (AR15 Pistols Only), VT, Cook County and Chicago, IL and 15rnd – CO, and Aurora, IL. It is the buyer's responsibility to know local and state laws prior to purchasing.
Click here for more information on Redcon1 Tactical's policies on Firearms & Magazine Restrictions.